Storing the useless liquid is one of the biggest challenges in front of the businesses. Though they incorporated traditional methods to reduce the odour, the smell being strong was not much suppressed. In order to provide an effective solution for odour mitigation, lagoon covers were introduced. These covers were designed after thorough research to provide the best solution to the businesses for their problem.
The lagoon covers have become popular among the businesses that need to store the useless liquid due to several reasons. Some of them are discussed as follows.
• Light in weight – the best thing about the cover is that it is light in weight and floats over the surface of liquid.
• Controls odour – once you put the cover on the surface of the liquid, it controls the odour to a great deal.
• IPPC complaint – the cover is eco-friendly and is designed in compliance with IPPC. So, you can rest assured of any chemical reactions etc.
• Cost effective – these covers are made available in the market at cost effective prices, making it easier for the businesses to get one.
• No maintenance – the cover requires no maintenance. This is the best thing about the cover as you are not required to invest any funds for its maintenance work.
• Retains nitrogen – the cover is said to retain the nitrogen level and it is observed that it is preserved up to 61%.
• Removed ammonia – the content of ammonia is completed eradicated, which is the main cause of the bad smell.